Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Is this healthy? I'm losing almost 1-2 Lbs a day

So I'm currently going hard on my weight loss and if I'm being honest I'm not feeling any negative effects and I've been doing this for about 2 1/2 Weeks. However, I've been trying to lose weight for the last 3 months.

Age: 24

Male

Weight: 261 (started at 290)

Height: 6'0"

Calorie Intake 1,200

Following supplements: Quadra Lean Thermogenic, Quadracarn ( L-Carnitine Supplement), CLA, Men's multivitamin, Magnesium, and Fish oil.

I'm also drinking a ginger and apple cider vinegar tea in the morning and at night. An avocado, berry, matcha green tea, almond milk, smoothie every breakfast (at 2 pm) and 2-3 servings of spinach + a protein in the evening( around 6-7 pm)

I'm also doing intermittent fasting and I also seem to be in Keto by accident.

Work out:

20,000 Steps Per day

1-2 Hour ~ on a stationary bike (while watching some movie or something)

100 push-ups

50 Squats

1 min plank

15x Arm curls 4x Rep

Obviously, this isn't sustainable. But I'm curious how much harm I'm doing to my body since I truly don't feel bad at all. In fact, I feel great mentally and in terms of energy but I'm just making sure I get other opinions.

submitted by /u/Arkairos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3be1cbE

No comments:

Post a Comment