Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Surgical Mask for Weight Loss

As a health care worker I've been wearing a surgical mask in my house (anytime outside of my room) to reduce the chance of spreading anything I've been exposed to - and it really helps to cut down on snacking especially out of boredom.

Before eating anything I have to: Wash my hands Set out a towel Remove my mask Cover it with a second towel Wash my hands again

Then eat or drink

Then wash hands Then mask on Then wash again because I touched my mask

The extra steps really reduce the frequency of snacks and lead to mostly only eating full meals.

Maybe this will help some people struggling with the quarantine 15 :)

submitted by /u/-_kestrel_-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YHJef0

No comments:

Post a Comment