Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Stalled with CICO during quarentine. Help!

I've been focusing on weight loss since the end of December (SW: 250lbs - CW:203lbs) and count my calories everyday. This has helped me be pretty successful so far until quarentine went in to place early March. So I've been home since March 3rd and have seen my weight loss stall. In April I lost a total of 4lbs despite weighing and counting everything I eat. So far in May I've gained 2lbs. I'm 5'2" and have a goal of 1200 kcal a day. But I'm worried that number is too high now that I stay home and move around a lot less. I usually gain weight on days I eat up to 1200. I thought cutting down to 900-1000 might help but still see the scale not move or go up.

I know weight fluctuates day to day but I'm still seeing very little or no progress over multiple weeks.

For reference I usually eat two meals a day. I will just have tea for breakfast, deli meat and an orange or a wrap for lunch and dinner will be usually 4oz chicken, a cup or two of green beans, brussel sprouts or spinach, and 1/2 cup of a whole grain like brown rice. I've removed caffeine, alcohol, refined carbs, and most dairy from my diet due to PCOS.

submitted by /u/ignoremeforscience
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ziSBqJ

No comments:

Post a Comment