Saturday, May 9, 2020

Fellow Moms: I’m needing support... feeling hopeless.

I‘ve never asked for support in a public forum but it’s come to this. I need support. In my professional life, I give support all day long. Today, I’m reaching out, I hope someone hears this.

Long story short, I’ve had 4 kids over the past 5 years. I did a good job of losing weight after each pregnancy, but the last one (twins) really kicked my ass. I’m no longer in the “postpartum phase” that seemed to accelerate my weight loss via breastfeeding, good diet, and exercise. Well I’m up 25 pounds from my lowest weight following the twins. And well, I’m sad.

Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I am so grateful for my children, my family, and my life. But I’m also grieving the pre-kid me. The pre-kid body, energy, etc...

So, if you are still reading and you have a minute, I would deeply appreciate your encouragement, wisdom, and support. I have 50lbs to lose. I know others have it worse- but my brain is telling me I should give up before even starting.

Thank you for reading and sending your beautiful vibes my way.

submitted by /u/Cbysix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WfclVt

No comments:

Post a Comment