Sunday, May 3, 2020

Help! How do I stop the spiral?

So before lockdown, I was doing really well when it comes to healthy eating/exercise and I'm actually currently at the lowest weight I've been for the past 15 years (I've lost nearly 60lbs/approx 26kg in the last few years). During lockdown, thus far I've still been pretty good generally - taken a few more cheat days than normal perhaps but no weight gain and trying hard to keep tabs on my mental health. However, over the past weekend I've taken cheat days and a bit further than I normally would, with loads of chocolate and snacks that I'd pretty much completely taken out of my diet. It just feels like I could go either way right now, but thoughts of 'what's the point?' when it comes to healthy eating are quite regular at this point and I could easily slip into bad habits I thought were gone. I really don't want to undo any of the good work I've done up to now but the drive to eat well and keep active has disappeared and it's gradually getting harder to discipline myself/lead a good lifestyle. Can anyone help/give me a talking to?

Tl;dr - on the verge of spiralling into overeating and undoing substantial weight loss, need help!

submitted by /u/djt21081990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dnLsEH

No comments:

Post a Comment