Sunday, May 3, 2020

Starting off my weight loss journey!... Again.

This is quite embarrassing but I’ve posted here, saying that I’ve embarked on my fitness transformation on a separate account... Turns out that I couldn’t quite make it.

Let me give you a little background: I’m 17, 267~ lb and around 5’10. I’ve been overweight-obese for most of my childhood and it practically killed my self esteem, leading to being a seclude dude. This weight made me cry, it made me frustrated at myself, cursing my self for drinking can after can of soda pop during birthday parties and family gatherings. Which caused me to eat excessively in my family van (so my siblings couldn’t see me cry and eat myself to death). I reached my heaviest I’ve ever been, 289 at 16. I was done, just completely done. I didn’t want to be this way for literally all my life and so I dedicated all my time to exercising. No kidding that I’ve practically killed any and all free time at the community and private gym. That lead me to burn out and feel terrible for not being able to continue this harsh regiment. Repeating this cycle.

Not today it won’t (well, I mean I started a week ago but yeah lol). I stomped my foot and chose to finally take a crack out of this weight loss commitment once again and I’m seeing some great results! Already lost around 4 pounds already with a combo of YouTube dance exercises and a sauna suit I’ve bought. planning to add by-monthly updates to this subreddit account.

Thank you for taking a read of this little diary of mine and I promise I won’t back down, it’s do or die moment for me and I will have results.

Ciao!

submitted by /u/InittoWINitorBUST
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35q3Z02

No comments:

Post a Comment