Sunday, May 3, 2020

Posting to remind myself that I have to keep going.

I have this very irritating habit of not counting calories strict enough - not counting sauces, adding a couple more vegetables, snacking on cereal before dinner. Enough that when I was working out and burning 300 cals 4 days a week I was still only maintaining (although I may have gained some muscle).

It ends up with me having started last August, with an overall weight loss of only 11lbs and 0.3lb average per week. One week I’ll eat 1300 everyday, and then I’ll go out of town for the weekend and blow it all, or I’ll take two week long breaks because it’s christmas!/my birthday!/someone else’s birthday! If I was consistent I could be at my goal right now.

So I’m making this post trying to resist eating another oat cookie. Consistency is what matters the most and it seems to be the only thing I don’t have!

Reminder for people that think they are losing really slow at 1lb a week, that is so fast compared to me lol! (I’ve been eating strict recently and last week lost 1.2lbs!). Keep going everyone, the time will pass either way, your goal weight day will come!

submitted by /u/expensivetastex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z7YB5z

No comments:

Post a Comment