Friday, May 8, 2020

I look huge in the mirror, despite proven weight loss

So during the last half year I have been counting my calories, going from eating 1800 kcal in December 2019 to 1300 kcal in May 2020. I had a few weeks in April during which I loved how slim I looked and I was actually feeling like I was making progress, but then one morning I woke up and I looked gigantic compared to the day before. This happened fairly recently (as in a week ago) and it has stuck with me (as in I have not looked slim again) and I do not understand what has happened. The same week this happened I changed from eating 1500kcal per day to 1300kcal per day as I felt 1500kcal was getting ”easy”. Granted I have not had a very good time with my GI system lately as it decided to take a vacation, but that cannot be the entire truth behind this. I know that the first thing I should assume is weight gain, but I don’t think it can happen overnight? It is getting really frustrating as my new slimmer look was the only thing that didn’t make me want to cry 24/7 due to the corona isolation. Now my hatred for my body and especially for letting it go back to this, whatever I did to make it do that, is getting to me really bad. Has anyone got any idea what is going on and how I can fix it and work myself back to the slimmer version of myself? My stats are 20F, 173cm, SW 85kg CW 77kg GW 65kg

submitted by /u/Matoodle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bfMPn9

No comments:

Post a Comment