Friday, May 8, 2020

My entire mental health is based on my weight loss

This is super bad for me. I have been trying for 6 weeks now to lose just 10 pounds. I have been intermittent fasting, exercising almost every day, and still managing to walk a lot. My diet could be a bit better but it's still not bad enough to warrant my not losing any weight. I keep fluctuating between 2 specific weights and no real progress has been made. I don't know why my body does this. I become a monster when I weigh in as the higher weight and I just want this fucking fat off, I cannot stand it any more and I am at my wits end as to why I am not losing anything. I track everything I eat, I dont fucking get it

submitted by /u/Operaquestion777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WEzGPh

No comments:

Post a Comment