Friday, May 8, 2020

Started at 17st 5 pounds. I’m now 16st 11 pounds

Yes, I’m still not there yet but there’s finally some noticeable progress after my weight pretty much plateaued. I know it’s not a big deal to most but to see some decent progress really livens me up and I wanted to share it with everyone to tell you: YOU CAN DO IT!

I started my weight loss journey on January 13th and now, just under a week short of 4 months later, I’ve finally made some awesome progress! Keep your head up, keep going and please try to remember that no matter what, YOU CAN DO IT! It’s not easy or quick but if you keep at it, you will not remember the pain or struggle you experienced.

I hope this helps those that feel demotivated. We can do this, guys!

submitted by /u/ThrowawaySigCheck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WdmBgM

No comments:

Post a Comment