Thursday, May 7, 2020

I lost all motivation to exercise and stay healthy. Any advice?

During my junior year in highschool I weighed around 250lbs. Sometime in December I had common cold and my parents had to take me to a doctor because it was worsening. Although I was upset that I had to go to a doctor, I found myself delighted when they told me in contrast to my last visit, I lost weight. That motivated me to make a change.

During my senior year of high school, I was doing great in terms of weight loss and building muscle. The main reason I was motivated to do that was I wanted to look good for prom because it was so important to me and I was determined to look slimmer in the prom dress my mother made for me. I achieved at doing so. I started my final school year at the weight 233 lbs and by the time prom was over I was around 214-210 lbs. I felt so proud of myself for the first time ever in my life. But, right after prom, I began slacking. I was gaining weight weight again. Started college and sometime in late October I began my vegetarian diet. I began to gain more weight. Now I'm back to 233 lbs once again. I made so many attempts to start back at my weight loss journey, but I just couldn't do it. I couldn't commit to it. I definitely don't have the motivation to do it now and it's starting to frustrate me. What do I do right? Why did I do this to myself...again?

Can someone give me some advice to start back losing weight and actually staying committed to the journey?

submitted by /u/toocleanforyall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wek8Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment