Friday, May 8, 2020

Ive been walking 10km(6.21 miles) everyday and I think its working! Today is day 7. I’m so excited to finally see some progress.

When I started I was already on my weight loss journey starting at 218lbs (5’ 8”F) and starting my walking at 207 after reaching a plateau. Ive lost 1 lb this week. So I’m currently at 206. I know, not really losing weight but I’m optimist that I’m just replacing that fat with muscle as i am pretty weak. (Cant even do a shitty push up)

Anyways i just came back from today’s walk and dont feel all that tired. Which is crazy because every single day before this has been a real struggle. I even found a route that avoids my house just so I wouldn’t give into the temptation of giving up early.

When i first started I couldn’t even go the full 10k and straight up would give up at 10,000 steps (for reference a 10k is 13,000 steps) or split up the walking session like 2k here, 6k here, and 2k here. But once i found a good route, i had no choice but to go the full way.

Today we(me and my mother, as im dragging her along with me) jogged more then any other walk and for the first time managed to finish the 10k under 2 hours at 1hr and 47mins. I eventually want to be able to jog the full thing without getting that jabbing pain in your gut and burning lungs.

Im also getting a really nice tan too!

submitted by /u/Icy_Dice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yFuBhM

No comments:

Post a Comment