Friday, May 8, 2020

I need some advice, just a place to start.

Hey all. So I'm currently 6'3" and 340 pounds. I want to get down to 250 or 275 if I can manage it. I've spent my entire 20 year lifespan eating junk, and getting almost no exercise aside from sometimes walking for 20 minutes a day. When I was 15 I wanted to lose weight, as I was sick of being fat. I lost my motivation, and went back into the depression I've been in since I was 11 or 12 (Another can of worms that doesn't need to be opened). I'm currently able to do about a mile a day on an exercise bike I bought before my knee flares up and becomes nearly unusable for the day. I don't have anywhere outside of my house to walk or bike, and I have no at home weights. So basically, I just need maybe a few suggestions as to where to start for an at-home weight loss routine. I have heart and joint issues I shouldn't have at 20 years old, and I'm finally ready to change.

Thanks, Galaxion

submitted by /u/Galaxion76
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SMF55I

No comments:

Post a Comment