Friday, May 8, 2020

Lost no weight even in a deficit

Hi everyone, I just wanted to talk about a problem that has been really frustrating and demotivating me on my weight loss journey. I’ve been eating about 1200-1500 calories a day with a few cheat days(2000~ calories)here and there but I’ve actually gained about 0.5 pounds from almost a month ago.

I(5’5, 13 years old, Female)started at 169lbs in February of this year and dropped about 37lbs since then. I didn’t restrict my calories when I first started but still lost about 3lbs/week, but after I reached 150lbs I began to heavily restrict to about 600-700 calories a day for a month, and I managed to lose 15 more pounds. Once I got below 140 pounds, my weight loss slowed at probably -1.5lbs/week in a 1200 calorie deficit, and ever since April 10th my weight has fluctuated but mostly stayed within the range of 132-136lbs. Two weeks ago I started eating around 1300-1600 calories a day because I started to focus on health more, but this week I’ve only had one day that was above 1300 calories(1307 according to FatSecret) and the rest of my days were 480, 970 and 600. I measured myself this morning and weighed 132.5lbs and felt extremely unmotivated and binged some 600 calories or so. Are there any factors that could’ve affected my scale weight? (I stayed up all night, drank some diet cola 5 hours before I weighed, very irregular menstrual cycle but the last time it happened was on March 28th-April 5th, not a lot of sodium intake recently)

submitted by /u/dowwwwwie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3caJWW5

No comments:

Post a Comment