Friday, May 8, 2020

I need help with maintenance

Today, after starting my weight loss journey back in August of last year I decided to just maintain the weight I’m at. I started at 150 and now I’m at 101. People around me are starting to say I’m too skinny and although I don’t really see it I’m scared I might be developing some disordered eating. I don’t really demonize food but I feel like I’m somewhat scared of calories and I’m hyper aware of what I put into my body. Anyways after eating in a deficit for so long I’m kinda wondering if any of you have some tips on what to do or maybe expect. I’m going to try and stick to the same foods I’ve been eating but just adjusting my portions and stuff. Anyways, I just don’t know anyone to talk to about this so any advice is good!

submitted by /u/rmoo981
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bit6TU

No comments:

Post a Comment