Saturday, May 2, 2020

Smallest of small goals

Hey, long time lurker first time poster over here. I’ve never been successful with weight loss and have struggled with emotional and binge eating starting at like age 14. Weight has steadily crept up over the past decade. Every time I even thought about wanting to try losing weight my weight would go up.

I’m trying to keep my changes small, so nothing that would overwhelm or require a huge amount of effort because I tend to drop whatever I start after a few weeks (exercising, cooking healthy etc). So I’m trying to stick with small changes, which will hopefully be easier to keep sustainable.

My current goal is to get my weight to 116.5kg. Height 163 / 5’3 HW 118.8 kg CW been hovering around 117.2-117.8 GW 116 lol. Will reassess when I get to it.

It just seems so insignificant in comparison (I wish I knew and believed that comparison is just POISON) to everyone else here and I feel like I can’t even get to that little teeny tiny goal. And I know, CICO. Man. Just feeling pretty discouraged and a bit useless cause nothing is happening. I mean obviously, my changes are small as I said lol. But still. Is this dumb? (Yes).

submitted by /u/lellua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aZg3qc

No comments:

Post a Comment