Saturday, May 2, 2020

Why can’t I break this weight loss plateau?

I [M21], have been working on losing weight over the last several months and have been doing great by losing 35 lbs so far! I’m very close to my 1st goal of 185 since I currently weigh 186.2 lbs. However, I’ve been stuck at 186 for a month. I can’t break past it no matter what I’m trying. I completely cut soda out of my diet this week, I’m eating less calories and better meals, I’ve walked 4 miles nearly everyday, drinking lots of water, and more. I thought that by strictly doing all of this, I would at least drop a pound or two. Unfortunately, when I stepped on the scale it showed 186.4, the exact same weight as last week. This took me by complete surprise and shock. I stepped on the scale again and it showed 186.2, which means even then I only dropped 0.2 lbs. at best. I just want to get to at least my 1st goal.

I am very happy with how successful my weight loss has been so far and I’m definitely not taking it for granted, but to be so close to the goal I had in mind and to not get to hit it for so long can be frustrating.

submitted by /u/AnOrdinaryFilmFan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zUX4AB

No comments:

Post a Comment