Saturday, September 19, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 19

Hello losers,

I was lurking in some of the other weight loss subreddits & found this beautiful number:

https://www.reddit.com/r/toptalent/comments/iklron/solo_weight_loss_acapella/

I feel that in my soul.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning.

Stay within calorie range (1500 weekdays, maintenance weekends, NO FAST FOOD): Maintenance. Doing a better job being mindful & being more diligent about my tracking. Baby steps back to the deficit game.

Exercise 5 days a week: Vigorous cleaning & erranding. 14/19 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Gonna do this tonight. 2/2 weeks.

Self-care time (working on love journals, beauty treatments, staying on top of adulting, drawing 7/19 days): Made some calls, did some chores, keeping on keeping on.

Try a new recipe once a week: Experimenting with pumpkin puree, slightly different chili recipe & an oil based vinaigrette salad dressing. 2/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not tonight kids. 0/50 pages.

Be more mindful, present in my body & express gratitude to avoid the hedonic treadmill: My brain is still a scumbag. But I'm getting to it. Spent some time looking for new recipes & home made food stuff to be excited about. Not caring enough & some apathy have me making bad choices so I will be trying harder.

How's about you kids?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZRRFnW

No comments:

Post a Comment