Sunday, September 6, 2020

Anyone else annoyed with themselves for starting weight loss so late in quarantine

Like I could’ve gotten a head-start in March or April and lost maybe up to 50 lb, but no, my lazy ass wanted to lay in bed and eat chips all day. I don’t know how much I gained but I’m sure it’s not insignificant. I’ve been dieting for a month now, so I’m happy about that. Would’ve been cool if after not seeing anyone for six months people could see that I lost a lot of weight.

Better late than never though. My thought cycle was along the lines of “Oh great I fucked up on my diet again. I shouldn’t even try anymore.” The willpower is the real struggle for me. I know that if I didn’t make a change, I would be stuck on the same unhealthy path. I would have ended up gaining more weight and hating myself even more. I still don’t like the way I look at all but I know that with what I’ve been doing, it’ll pay off eventually.

Remember: it’s never too late

submitted by /u/my-throwaway-lol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bENhxi

No comments:

Post a Comment