Sunday, September 6, 2020

I've finally lost 33lbs with 57lbs left to go (SW: 277lbs CW: 244lbs)

I suffer with PCOS and it has really ruined my ability to keep weight off. A couple of years ago I was a normal weight and then 5 stone hit me out of nowhere despite how much I exercised etc.

I've now started to intermittant fast and it's worked amazingly for me. Alongside keeping below 700 calories a day. I know 700- calories a day isnt good for the long term but its definately good if you have a lot of fat you need to shift just to get out of the woods with the affects of obesity.

During my weight loss so far, which is far from over with still 57lbs to lose, I have gone from morbidly obese to just obese and started to fit into clothes I never thought I'd be able to fit into again.

I know I'm far from my target but I'm so happy, especially after seeing this comparison to one of my skirts I used to wear (click here for photo).

I hope this helps some people not give up as I know I was really depressed and didnt see a way out too at some point.

I fast from 14:00pm until 10:00am everyday/night. Yes, sometimes I'm hungry but I sleep through the majority of it and I'm also much less hungry than I used to be which makes me super happy!

submitted by /u/fireyleo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lPO9nr

No comments:

Post a Comment