Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Are my scales faulty or... ?

Today I took out a set of scales at my parent's house. They've been sitting in the garage for a year or 2 now, collecting dust. I weighed myself for the first time in around 4 or 5 years. In the past i was always consistently around 68 kgs, but now these scales say 80. It hardly seems possible. I know I've gained a little weight in the waist, hip and butt area, but for the most part i can still fit all of my clothing from 5-6 years ago, with only a little tightness around the waist. a whole 10+ kg difference seems impossible.

Is it likely the scales are faulty? has anyone had this issue with scales? Or do i just have a skewed view of my own body? I'm seriously wondering if I'm going to have to go back on to my old high school weight loss regiment.

submitted by /u/champagne_epigram
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RzIAM4

No comments:

Post a Comment