Wednesday, September 16, 2020

NSV: Didn’t Use Food to Cope (and a bit of a vent)

I’ve been under extreme stress lately from all angles- school, work, my relationship, helping to manage a rental property, all while being on my weight loss journey.

I wanted a pizza so badly yesterday, I was thinking about where I’d order it from and all, but I didn’t cave. Today I received an unwarranted low grade and wanted nothing more than to eat a ton of Italian ice, but I didn’t. These last few days I’ve realized more than ever that my relationship with food needs to change. My view of food is completely warped and I feel like I don’t even know what’s right or wrong in that regard. I’m just glad I didn’t give into the temptations, though.

I’m 22, 5’8”, and 226 lbs. My highest was around 255-260 (not sure if I hit 260 but I know 255 for sure). I need to weigh 160 in order to be the highest “healthy” weight as per a BMI chart. Sometimes it feels like I will never get there, and even if I do, I am fearful of hating the way I look with loose skin.

Just a lot going through my mind tonight and I feel like I have no one in my life that I can discuss all of this with and have them understand... thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/levar5000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hMbROh

No comments:

Post a Comment