Wednesday, September 16, 2020

I AM A SLOWLY SINKING SHIP! HELP! (Weight loss, slow metabolism, keto???)

Hi everyone!

I am a 20-year-old female and started my weight loss journey on the 6th of May at 92kg. It's now September 16th and I am 88kg. Yes, I know I have lost weight but nowhere near as much as I think I should have lost. I work way too hard to only be losing 1kg a month.

I have been consistently in a calorie deficit and eat loads of veggies. I workout intensively (jumping rope, HIIT, loads of squats and lunges and a bit of light weight training) 6 times a week, burning between 500 and 800 calories each time. I don't eat more than 1,500 calories and I burn up 3,200 calories per day (according to my Fitbit app).

I'm seriously struggling. I know I'll never give up because I want to lose this weight so badly. I want to be confident in myself and feel good about myself more than anything in the world. I'm literally in tears right now. Why isn't my body working properly? I think I might have metabolic problems but I'm only 20? I thought that maybe I have PCOS but I don't.

I tried keto in the past but it didn't last long. Should I try again? What should I do? Does anyone have any advice because I'm really struggling here?

- Diana

submitted by /u/dvvxxxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iEd6jE

No comments:

Post a Comment