Thursday, September 3, 2020

Breaking my silence and my stillness

HW: 99.8kg (220lb) CW: 87.7kg (193lb) GW: 72kg (158lb)

So I’ve been watching this reddit for a while now, I found it originally through Luke Narwhal’s YouTube. It inspired me and kept me going through my 20 or so kg weight loss. But since covid and lockdown hit and then later lifted (side note: I’m in Western Australia where our state government are doing a fantastic effort in keeping our borders locked and things are back to almost normal). But since then, I’ve gained close to 10kg back, takeaway has been too easy to buy, the gym is so far when I’m staying with my partner (which is most of the time) and I can feel myself slipping, and clutching at my health in relation to food and fitness. I’m struggling. But I’ve had enough, from today, right now, at 3:53pm on September 3, 2020, I am getting myself back on track to my goal weight. I’m telling you for accountability, as I will be updating you on my progress, but also asking for little tips and tricks you may have ❤️

submitted by /u/abbbeypottter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jDldgv

No comments:

Post a Comment