Thursday, September 3, 2020

Does anyone have the Libby App on their mobile device? You have unlimited access to free cookbooks and recipes.

I never know where to post advice because communities have broad rules and I’m afraid to break them. I hope this is allowed!

For those looking for cookbook recipes (instead of google and Pinterest), there is a FREE library app called “Libby.” It identifies your location, connects to your local library, and gives you the opportunity to check out books that your library has. You can put books on hold and you have 14 days to return any book you check out.

The only stipulation is that you must have a library card from your local library which is also FREE to sign up for. You just have to make a small trip there.

When I run out of ideas, I do a few keyword searches on the app, find an available book, browse through, and screenshot recipes I want to make. And, you can do it without ever leaving your house or making a purchase!

It definitely helps me add variety to my meals at home when I don’t know what to google.

There are also advice books on fasting, keto, vegan, low calorie, exercise, weight loss, amongst other things that can help explain things that the community may not know! I don’t have a thyroid due to cancer and I even found books at my local library about cancer diets and hypothyroidism that gave helpful tips on what I should stay away from.

Just thought I’d share!

submitted by /u/FoodieForLifeOMNOM
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h1HoeI

No comments:

Post a Comment