Monday, September 21, 2020

Day 0 - no motivation to start...but I’m starting anyway (hopefully😬)

I’ve been overweight/obese my whole life and there was a period where I was just comfortable being overweight/obese and I didn’t really care to change things.

Then in 2017 a new gym opened in my town and I signed up because they had a good opening deal, this was my first time going gym and I managed to lose 16kg from July - September. People around me were starting to notice the weight loss and it was going great. Then I started university again and slowly stopped going gym and started eating out more. The weight slowly increased till I ended up back where I started

This killed my motivation and I just didn’t ever go back to the gym after that and my weight just stayed around the 120kg mark. Then in January 2020 i weighed myself and saw I was 127kg this was the heaviest I’ve ever been and it was the kick I needed. I signed up for gym and got down to 122kg by February, but then everything shut down because of COVID.

During the whole lockdown period I just tried my hardest not to gain any extra weight. I knew it would be too hard to lose it. Now I have signed back up to the gym and hopefully things will be different this time

I just weighed myself right now and I am 123.4kg.

submitted by /u/EarthyStorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33Q6Grk

No comments:

Post a Comment