Thursday, September 10, 2020

Day 1: Those stubborn 25lbs

F, 23, 5'9"

Hello all! I have decided once again to try calorie counting to lose 25lbs. In 2018 at age 20 I was my highest weight of 210lbs and officially obese. I had horrible chest pain, migraines, worsened anxiety and depression. I lost 40lbs by eating a paleo/no-added sugar style diet and doing yoga/HITT 2x-3x a week at the gym. I felt great. No migraines or chest pain and my anxiety/depression got better. I was still overweight according to my BMI but I chalked that up to my PCOS. Became pescatarian and loved my life/body.

During quarantine, I went back to my bad habits of stress eating/bingeing. I went from 170lbs to 195lbs. I managed to lose 10lbs again by only eating at home or eating out with my fiancè (I'm a closet eater so eating with him keeps me accountable.) Now I'm calorie counting and keeping my meals simple and trackable. My fiancè and I eat different things already for meal prepping for myself is easy.

My goal is to reach 160lbs and have a normal BMI for the first time in 10 years. I don't have a set deadline but I want to try to lose 1-2lbs a week. I'm not working out right now because of school and household responsibilities but I'm a waitress so I'm on my feet a lot. I average between 1500-1700 calories a day and will adjust accordingly to maintain safe, sustainable weight loss. I am only weighing myself once a week and I am giving myself a calories range to avoid obsessive habits I had with EDs in the past. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/Skulduggery314
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35qrKr5

No comments:

Post a Comment