Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Day 59 of cut. -47lbs

SW: 255 CW:208 GW: 190-200

I’m closer to the finish line. I’m about 1/2” away from fitting 90% of my old pants. My clothing looks good on me. I feel a lot better about myself. My blood pressure has been right for about the last 25lbs and my sleep is still loads better.

I’ve been trying to evaluate where I will stop cutting. Shooting from the hip at the top I figured I’d lose some lean mass in this process. As we’ve gotten closer I can see that I didn’t lose nearly as much as I thought I might. So I may only be 10lbs away from finishing the cut.

I’ve been slowing down the rate of cut to help with feeding my workouts and to address some willpower fatigue with my diet restrictions. I probably should just pull back intake and finish the cut out strong so it’s over in the next 8-14days.

Calories now sit between 1600-1800. For reference I’m 6’2 and have a lean body mass (excluding all fat) of around 165-170lbs. I workout 30-50min/day with a target perceived intensity of hard. My HR typically falls between 150-179 during these workouts.

Cutting for this long I’m getting to the point where I’d really like to be able to make a little less restrictive food choices and eat to maintenance. Overall I’ve been really happy with the rate of weight loss and will continue on to the end but it is something I really look forward to being done with.

For those of you with much longer journeys to cut weight I commend you and wish you the best of luck.

submitted by /u/CaptainOfMyPants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3haR9Hh

No comments:

Post a Comment