Tuesday, September 8, 2020

CICO: Weekly calorie goal vs daily?

Hi All! I'm new to this sub but definitely not new to the on-again off-again weight loss train. After trying 1000000 fad diets and restrictive plans, I'm going to CICO. Part of changing my mindset is remembering that fast weight loss isn't required. Slow and steady can win the race.

Anywho, as my goal is long term success, I'm leaning towards setting myself a weekly caloric goal instead of a daily goal. For example if I want to average 1,500 a day, my weekly goal would be 10,500. My thought process is this would allow me to mildly splurge on some days while eating less on others to make up for it. 1,600 on a day we go out to dinner would then maybe mean 50 less the next two days to even it back out. Has anyone tried this method?

Btw, this page has been super helpful and inspiring! Thanks in advance to you all for sharing your stories and tips! Never forget that while only a handful of people may post, many many more are reading and feeling encouraged.

submitted by /u/popcorn_is_delicious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33dHtH2

No comments:

Post a Comment