Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Weight Loss Journey 1010

Hi All

Firstly I'm so glad I found this community.

I just wanted to find a place where I felt encouraged and motivated.

I love food and am super lazy but I'm proud to say that as of a week ago I've started making small changes which probably don't mean that much to others but to me it's a milestone.

I engaged a PT that exercises with me 3 times a week.

I've cut bread down to 1 slice a day.

I've started cooking and planning meals and also now eat fruits as snacks twice a day.

I know I may not see any weight loss for a while but right now after training 4 times, I'm glad to say I no longer experience severe muscle pains like I did the first 2 days of exercise.

I feel better mentally and physically and I'm just so damn proud of myself right now. I feel like I could do soo much more and I'm ready to actively try and take control of my health.

submitted by /u/TashaAngel30
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jUGIte

No comments:

Post a Comment