Sunday, September 20, 2020

Did a Pilates video for the first time in years ...

And I feel so discouraged. Since I started my weight loss journey at the end of May 2020 I’ve dropped 22 pounds. I have 31 left to go before I’m back to my goal weight. And I even got genuine compliments from my neighbor and mom (at separate times) this wknd that I looked good and they could really tell a difference. However, I tried what I thought would be an “easy” Pilates video this evening and I genuinely want to cry. It was so hard, and I kept catching glimpses of myself in the mirror and thinking “wow, I am lumpy and fat”. It was just so depressing. My exercise to this point has been a daily 3 mile walk, which I’m planning to continue - I just wanted to add the Pilates to start building some muscle and get more toned / definition.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to get some encouragement or words of wisdom. I just feel so sad and still so upset I ever let myself gain so much weight to begin with. 😞 I feel like I just keep going with my current routine I’ll keep losing the weight and by spring of next year be back to my old self. However it is still discouraging how hard the video was and how horrible I felt in my own body while I was doing it.

submitted by /u/Teachez_of_Peachez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j29WGN

No comments:

Post a Comment