Sunday, September 20, 2020

Down 25 pounds in a month and a half

I started College about a month and a half ago in a town hours away from my hometown. Ive always been rather socially awkward as I've always felt insecure about my weight and looks. So one day, as I'm sitting alone in my college room eating, I decide that I am going to slim down. I weighed about 242 at the time give or take a pound.

I started doing hours of cardio and weightlifting a day. I am steadily increasing my endurance and speed on the treadmill and burning a decent amount of calories while doing so. I burn about 700 calories in about 2 hours on the treadmill. Ive also been eating in a calorie deficit, eating only 1200-1500 calories a day.

I now weigh about 217 as of last night. I would be a bit lower if not for some cheat meals. While I am still not happy weight wise, I am proud of the weight loss results I am getting so far. My goal weight is in the 190s or 180s

submitted by /u/Acj2002913
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FL9FJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment