Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Finally acknowledging my success! DO NOT GIVE UP, ENJOY THE PROCESS

Members of the Reddit weight loss community are used to me whining all the time about plateau, being hangry, not losing weight fast enough, considering quitting etc. (By the way, thank you for all the people who sent me private messages to show their support and checking on me, sometime WEEKS after I posted, you guys are gold).

This morning I logged my weight per usual, at first I was super moody cause I lost only 200grams.

And then my stats on Happy Scale got updated. (these little boxes scrolling like crazy are so satisfying to watch btw)

Turns out I'm 10kg300 (22lbs) down since I got back from the US in March.

10 freaking kilos.

My body is 10 kilos lighter.
I am 10 kilos lighter.

10kg is a full carry-on bag.

Suddenly I realised my tummy feels more tight, looks more toned. My posture improved significantly. Climbing stairs is not so painful anymore. I can CROSS MY LEGS. Makeup looks better on my face and people compliment my cheekbones and my bone structure. EVEN MY BELLY BUTTON LOOKS BETTER, my belly piercing doesn't look it's being smothered by FAT anymore.

All of a sudden, it hit me like a truck.

I was so focused on losing, losing, losing that I totally skipped the fun part of the weight loss: enjoying a body getting healthier.

So guys, take the before picture (I really regret not having the courage to take one) and ENJOY THE PROCESS. I REPEAT, ENJOY THE PROCESS.

submitted by /u/dramawhaure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hWTZjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment