Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Small victories - I now fit into my old shirts

A couple of years ago, I had to upsize in shirts (from XL to XXL in the UK, I don’t know what that is in US size).

Last year I started with my weight loss progress, after being 271lbs, and lost 27.2lbs in 2019. This was ok but I was nowhere near my goal weight yet. Fast forward six months of doing nothing but luckily not gaining my weight back, I kicked myself into action mid-February this year. I signed up to ‘Walk All Over Cancer’, a fundraiser with the aim of walking 10,000 steps a day in the month of March. Add this to dieting, and I lost 21lbs in around 2 months, getting me down under 16st (224lbs).

Lockdown hit, putting around 13lbs back on (joyous!) which I have now lost again and then some. I am currently 214.2lbs, with the goal of being around 180 some time next year.

As the title of the post, I tried some old shirts on again the other day, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they fit me rather well, to the point where I’m wearing them again comfortably. This is something I’m immensely proud of, and if possible I’d like to be down to a L size sometime next year, but we’ll see.

submitted by /u/Josh2807
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hSHNjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment