Sunday, September 20, 2020

Getting rid of the weight... help!

I am a 20 yo female about 5’6 and 150lb. I am wanting to lose about 20 pounds. I just can’t seem to do it and I have tried losing weight so many times. My biggest problems are my mindset and my munchies after my recreational activities haha This year classes are online too which doesn’t help because then I just sit at my desk at home all day, eat dinner, and go to bed.

I have tried using my fitness pal to help me track my meals. I try and stick to fish, chicken, vegetables, fruits, etc. I walk a lot outside. I do drink pop and coffee and energy drinks, so I KNOW I need to drink more water but I have a hard time with that as well.

I need any and all tips for sticking to diets, any meal suggestions, increasing water intake, ways to avoid hunger, recommended workouts or physical activities avoiding the gym, etc. I really want to lose this weight but it’s like every time I try I find myself in the fridge or making excuses or feeling lost on the weight loss journey. Please give any advice and tell me about your college and young adult weight loss journeys and what worked and didn’t work for you!!!!!

submitted by /u/elizyzamsal_0527
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mvVqsK

No comments:

Post a Comment