Sunday, September 20, 2020

loose skinnn

hey friends. few years ago i gained a shit ton of weight from my depression. from that i got hundreds of stretch marks everywhere on my body (don’t mind them) but from stretch marks i got loose skin. im only 21. I’m now down 50 pounds. Don’t feel like loose skin has gotten better or worse. But Its hard cause I’m only 21 and feel like my body looks like an old persons :( any tips on how to manage it and make it bettterrr? it’s literally only my left arm (weird ik) and my stomach and bit on my legs. im starting to care for myself a lot more. so it’s not a horrible issue for me but would like to minimize as much as possible. Anyone have success stories on getting loose skin from weight GAIN and it going away with weight loss . Probs not but I’m hopeful lol

submitted by /u/ivegotroses19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ceOED3

No comments:

Post a Comment