Friday, September 18, 2020

Help needed with understanding weight loss regimes

Female, 22. 5’4 SW- 97kg CW- 86.5kg GW-55-60kg So I’ve been going to the gym 3-5 times a week for the last 3 months and I’ve gained a lot of muscle which was my main goal, and have lost around 10kg of fat. However I’m still around 30~kg from my goal weight. I’ve tried google, YouTube videos and browsing other subreddits but the way calorie deficits work and how to figure out what my deficit is and how to figure out how much I should be eating has confused me and I’m yet to have it explained in a way I understand. Can somebody please break it down incredibly basic? I’ve seen people talk about intermittent fasting, 1200 a day, 80/20, 1 meal a day, how do I know what is right for me to reach my goal? Are there any helpful apps I could use? I’ve found that a lot of things I’ve tried are very restricting from the start, which has made it harder to stick to. I’m ready to continue putting in the hard work I need, but I just don’t know where to start with it. I tried posting to the fitness sub and found it was quite toxic and people were calling me stupid for not understanding and I didn’t get any advice so I just deleted my post. I’m hoping that it will be a little nicer here. Any advice is appreciated

submitted by /u/generictwitchbitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33KKij6

No comments:

Post a Comment