Friday, September 18, 2020

It begins tomorrow! 20M 5'11 270 lbs 37.7 BMI I CAN DO THIS

I'm 20m 5'11" 37.7 BMI 269 lbs (nice, wait no not nice) and after gaining about 50 pounds since starting college 3 years ago I'm finally starting my weight loss journey. I've tried quick weight loss methods that always end with me losing faith and stopping. But Saturday I'm getting a haircut to begin my journey. My goal is to get down to 200 pounds (27.9 BMI) by my brother's birthday in late April. He's younger than me and is in amazing shape, and inspires me to get this done. My housemate and I are starting this together and sticking with the basics to start. Gyms are still spotty where we are so we're starting with controlled calorie counting, slowly moving our way up as we get further along. I really need this, my health needs it, and my confidence needs it. Wish me luck, I'll share results at Thanksgiving!

submitted by /u/hawkey_law
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Edkqni

No comments:

Post a Comment