Sunday, September 20, 2020

Hopeless, something is wrong F [22] 149 lbs

Hi, I've been trying to lose weight since July 2020 by cutting down my calorie intake (1200 cal) and exercising (for 15-30 minutes). I've also subscribed to a weekly diet plan because obviously I have no time to prepare for my meals. I'm currently working (work from home setup) and studying law at the same time. Some noticed that I'm actually losing some BUT I still weigh the same (sometimes higher, IDK if my scale is broke). I'm suspecting that PCOS is the culprit, I only had two periods this year.

My mom isn't really helping as she would always fat-shame me and tells me how my diet plan is useless. She says that it was nonsense and expensive.

soooo... aside from the work-out, diet and such, should I take some capsules or tablets (L-Carnitine) to aid in my weight loss journey? :(

submitted by /u/seafoammy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Rd6cw

No comments:

Post a Comment