Saturday, September 19, 2020

How do I even get started?

Hi. I've stumbled unto here, hoping to find advice and motivation to get started on a weight loss.

I'm 34F, 5'5",CW: 183, GW: 123.

Since my mid-20s I've been slowly gaining weight. I'm very unhappy at my current weight and I'm tired of waking up feeling sluggish and not wanting to look at myself in the mirror. I'm dealing with stress and depression (and am on medication for it) and whenever I get home from work, I just want to eat and sleep.

I'm married and we're childfree by choice. We should have all the time in the world to meal prep and work out but we just... don't. It's so much easier to just grab a takeaway on the way home.

I've had one good stint of working out. It must've been about six years ago now. I went to the gym with a colleague and we joined classes two to three times a week. I felt great and started eating healthier as well because I guess I was more aware of the amount of work it took to burn off a Snickers bar. I especially remember the feeling of not looking bloated after a meal. It was amazing.

So here I am, older, heavier and unhappier and looking for that motivation to get started on a happier and healthier lifestyle. How do I even get started?

submitted by /u/pudgepudgepudge97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HeV2yO

No comments:

Post a Comment