Saturday, September 19, 2020

(X-Post form r/CICO) Question about CICO, if I overeat.

.

Hello everyone! This might be a dumb question, sorry if it so, I’ve began counting calories a couple of weeks ago.

Today I had a small bday dinner and between all the sweet food I eat the exact double of calories I was supposed to. Without expecting it to be the same as staying within the set caloric objetive, my question is: is it worth it if I go out for a long walk (for instance an hour long walk), tomorrow first hour? I don’t run because I can’t keep up my breath and muscles (yet), but I think a walk, even though it’s known to not be an exercise for weight loss, might be at least better than nothing. What do you think or what’s your experience? Can making a physical activity like walking after overeating impact anyhow in CICO in a weekly frame? Thank you for in advance for any advice.

submitted by /u/cumbierbass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3caVWI2

No comments:

Post a Comment