Wednesday, September 9, 2020

How do you motivate yourself?

Hi everyone! I’m a 5’6”/200lb/27F who has been gaining weight since high school and seems to have plateaued at that 190-200lb mark.

I feel like I have a good grasp on what it takes to lose weight, but whenever I try a new exercise regimen or to try and eat better I find my motivation tanks. It’s almost as if I like the thought of doing all these things but in reality I have trouble executing them.

Just wondering how others have started a weight loss journey and what really made new habits stick. I would love to know what motivates others so maybe I can try a new approach to a healthier lifestyle!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/frostylilacs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32cOuZA

No comments:

Post a Comment