Thursday, September 10, 2020

Rotisserie Chicken Breast vs Skinless Fried Chicken Breast

Hi!

I started my weight loss journey about a month ago. I started with 83 kg and have dropped down to 78 kg, which is encouraging to me. However, I think I've hit a plateau as my weight has remained around 78 kg since last week. I'm thinking of changing both my fitness and diet routine so that I can shake things up for my body.

Ever since I started my journey (all my failed journeys in the past), one thing I was never ever able to let go was fried chicken. I've been able to reduce my rice, cookie, carbonated drink intake significantly but fried chicken was the one thing I could not leave behind. As a result, I've been eating them daily and incorporating it in my current diet. The good thing is I only eat chicken breast (sometimes ribs).

I recently read that it's okay to eat fried chicken breast as part of my diet as long as I remove the skin, is this true? How does this compare to a rotisserie chicken that you see in stores?

If it matters, I'm male, 27, trying to get to 68-70 kg area. My tummy is noticeable and while I'm not looking for a six pack or anything, it'd be great to not have bloated tummy and love handle.

submitted by /u/koolio92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bLw98Q

No comments:

Post a Comment