Thursday, September 10, 2020

Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Hello! I'm a female, I'm 22, 5'4 and almost 200 pounds. I want to lose at least 50 pounds. This is a long term goal, and I plan on focusing on more short term goals and building better habits. If you want a buddy, hmu! I'm going to be focusing on daily workouts, waking up earlier, drinking lots more water, eating healthier (but not dieting), and possibly intermittent fasting. I would love to have a daily friend to work with my goals, send pictures, and celebrate success. I would also love to help you with your goals, whatever they are. I would prefer other females only. If more people are interested I would also be down to make a group chat full of positivity! We could do kik if that makes you more comfortable, or phone numbers. DM me if interested!

submitted by /u/Ravenepl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35nfuaP

No comments:

Post a Comment