Wednesday, September 9, 2020

How to avoid night Cravings

Okay so I used to have night cravings. It was so bad that I couldn't think without downing a whole bag of flamin hot cheetos. However, I found a trick that might help you fight the cravings, just like it helps me.

The trick? Brush your teeth! My father always told me that if you sleep with food in your mouth, in his words: "you finna get the Black Teeth" (he means cavities).

For me, because he burned that sentence into my brain for years, I noticed that when I brush my teeth at night, my cravings just drop. I worry that if I eat, then I wasted my time brushing my teeth, on top of extra calories. Then I think: "or...you know...just don't eat....".

Thats what I've been doing. Might help you too. Goodluck with the weight loss guys!

submitted by /u/LazerBeanBoi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZiMGwf

No comments:

Post a Comment