Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I have actually been losing weight and staying healthy when simply following CICO, who would of thought?

TL;DR I am now 307 and am a lot healthier just from eating less.

I apologize for the slightly sarcastic title, but I am truly shocked! 2 months ago I was 325, and was unhappy with myself. Especially being 325 pounds at 21! I was a consistent 325-335 for 2 years while also retaining health problems like High blood pressure and High Cholesterol. This month instead of lurking on this reddit, I decided to use one of the more commonly talked about things on here, Calories In and Calories Out! I use to eat like a obese pig a year ago, consuming whatever i want, whenever i want. Fast food, sugar, candy, you name it! Now only 1 month on a healthier diet, where I average to eat 1500-2000 calories a day, I get the results from my blood test test saying I my High cholesterol is GONE! And I all my other vitals are fantastic! I weighed myself this morning to find out I am 307.1! Now, what makes this significant? I have not really changed my diet at all, I still eat fast food "some what" often, but still stay with in my calorie limit, and it seems to be working! Though, I have been eating so little fast food recently that my stomach rejects the Really bad fast food and literally cramps me up when I do eat it (Greasy Pizza, Fries, Etc.) which makes me happy knowing I am eating less, and am getting fuller off of less food! Last bit, I wanted to thank this reddit for existing, and also congratulate anyone else who is going through life changing/casual weight loss, and pray that you succeed in that goal! Have a great day/night everyone.

submitted by /u/DJisNotGay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c5g7XF

No comments:

Post a Comment