Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Can Walking long distances everyday help with weight loss?

So, unfortunately, I've been recommended not to run or jog anymore and am at a loss. I have a set goal to lose 35-40 pounds and I was set to take on a clean diet and exercise which involved me running daily, however, I can't do that anymore and I wonder, can just walking long distances daily and keeping a clean diet help me towards my goal?

I've lost my confidence big time and was hoping to have reached my goal by November 2021 in time for my university graduation, I'm starting to doubt if I can lose that 40 pounds just by walking and eating clean by then.

I'm hoping for any pointers and if my goal really can be reached, or is it not possible. It's worse when I'm lacking motivation.

Please help!

g

submitted by /u/AahAisling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FJ60vq

No comments:

Post a Comment