Tuesday, September 15, 2020

164 lbs as of today :)

SW: 183 CW: 164 GW: 115-120

F/5’1”-5’2”

Finally hit 164 lbs! My first goal weight was to be 163 lbs by the time my courses started back up again so i’m pretty much there! I haven’t been counting calories, just been intuitively eating whenever i’m hungry and it’s been going good for me! I’m back to counting calories however. My old jeans fit so much better and I have clothes that I wore last year practically sliding off my body (seriously. I have to use belts now.) I’m 44 lbs away from my goal weight which seems so much more attainable now. I can’t wait to hit it, seriously. Everyone has been commenting on my weight loss and I’m starting to feel more confident and more like my old self. My sleep has improved immensely and it’s much easier for me to breathe. I’m finally at the 30.0 bmi mark, so with a few more pounds gone I’ll be classified as overweight instead of obese for the first time in three years. Feeling really happy and motivated :) If anyone has similar stats as I do, take it as a sign to push forth. Even counting calories and moving more helps put you in the right direction! I can’t stress this enough- consistency is key that will eventually form into a habit without you realizing it.

submitted by /u/Internal-Comparison8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FA9SiG

No comments:

Post a Comment