Monday, September 7, 2020

I just CANT lose my last 10 lbs. I need advice!

I’m a 5 ft 5.5 in (~167 cm) 21 year old female. I used to weigh 157 lb (~71 kg), making me slightly overweight. I want to lose 20 lbs (~9 kg)

Intermittent fasted (16:8 and sometimes 18:6), eating better and less, exercising more really helped. 10 lbs (~4.5 kg) just melted off of me quickly, and I was really proud of myself.

That was 6 months ago. My weight is now 146 (~66.6 kg) and I’m having a hard time losing this weight. After 2 months of the scale not budging, I ate at maintenance calories for two weeks, then began my diet again. Still nothing. No weight loss. I continued this cycle for the past 6 months. Eating less, eating at maintenance, eating less, still nothing.

I’m so frustrated. Im hungry when I diet. I’m confused. I just want to lose weight. What do I do?

submitted by /u/here_4_cat_memes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GDVYwl

No comments:

Post a Comment