Monday, September 7, 2020

Don’t listen to people too much. It can drive you insane.

When it comes to starting your weight loss journey it can feel a little like voices in your head. People will pour so much bs knowledge into you and try to do their evangelical part in the process.

DO KETO I LOST 30lb BREAD IS BAD CUT ALL SUGAR DONT EAT AFTER 18:00 CARBS STORE FAT DO THE PROTEIN DIET

do this, do that, it worked for me. It worked for the second cousin of my husbands son’s fiancé, it will work for you.

Honestly. I wish I cut off people sooner and realized that all you need is a healthy calorie deficit. The rest is about health and sustainability and building a lifestyle and probably nothing to do with weight loss.

Take the steps that work for you. Listen to experts and not your grandma who lost 15kg ten years ago.

submitted by /u/highkeyxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3247463

No comments:

Post a Comment